médií prostřednictvím M&M Global.“
Air BnB, Mars, PepsiCo and L’Oreal all sign up for advertiser education programme in New York23.11.2017
A host of advertisers have signed up as delegates for the inaugural FOM Brand Lab North America, which is a brand-only education programme, taking place in New York on Thursday 30 November at Metropolitan West.
The agenda includes a number of industry experts providing invaluable insight and trends to help marketers navigate the new media landscape.
- The future of marketing with augmented reality with Blippar
- Unravelling the digital advertising supply chain: Who can win in such a trust fail and predictions for 2018 with Newbase
- Brand Safety – How and what do advertisers need to do in order to control their digital ad placement with the ANA
- Omnishopping and the new purchase process: The implications for brands with Criteo
- Finding meaning from noise: How to find opportunities and creative direction in social data. Listen like an anthropologist and create like an influencer with Storyful
- The five key trends for 2018 as predicted by machine learning with Poder IO
Any advertisers looking to attend the FOM Brand Lab can do so here.
During the evening at the same venue media excellence will be celebrated during the Festival of Media North America Awards and the best five media campaigns on the planet will be handed out during the Best of 2017 ceremony. To find out who wins and to be part of the Night Circus theme tickets can be bought here.