media trough M&M Global.“
Festival of Media Global Awards launches 14 new categories25.10.2016
Entries are now open for Festival of Media Global Awards 2017, with 14 new or updated categories launched for this year’s event in Rome in May next year.
The awards, which reward the best media work from around the world, have added categories in to reflect trends in data, digital, insight and content marketing.
The early entry deadline is 16 December 2016, with the final deadline on 3 February 2017. Winners will be announced at a gala ceremony in Rome, Italy, on 8 May 2017.
“We’ve already seen some great cases in our regional Festival of Media events where new techniques have been used to connect brands to the consumer,” said Festival of Media chief awards and marketing officer Danielle Redwood.
“The addition of our new categories to the Festival of Media Global Awards event will give a chance for increasingly innovative work in media from anywhere in the world to shine.
“Consultation with the industry, including the lead marketers of global brands, helped us refine the criteria for 2017 that will truly celebrate the high standards now being reached”.
New/updated categories include:
* Best Use of Real-Time Marketing
* Best Use of Geo-location
* Creative Use of Data Award
* Best Use of an Influencer
* Best Use of Gamification
* Best Use of Media to Support E-Commerce
* Best Use of New Technology
* Best Use of Traditional Media
* Best Media Partnership Award
* Best Sponsorship Activation
* Best Local Execution of a Global Brand
* Best Branded Content Creation
* Best User Generated Content
* Best Independent Agency Campaign
To find out more about the new categories and how you can enter, please visit awards.festivalofmedia.com/global.