media trough M&M Global.“
Meet the Millennials 2016 – DEADLINE EXTENSION27.10.2016
Entrants have an extra week to enter M&M Global’s ‘Meet the Millennials’ feature, with the final deadline for submissions now Monday 7 November.
M&M Global is renewing its mission to seek out and celebrate the international marketing and media leaders of tomorrow, with the return of our ‘Meet the Millennials’ feature.
Now in its second year, Meet the Millennials aims to identify the rising stars at brands, agencies and media companies who are reshaping the industry.
In 2015, we received submissions from global locations as far and wide as the US, Sweden, Australia, Japan, France, Russia, South Africa, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, the Netherlands and the UK.
To enter Meet the Millennials 2016, a candidate must have been born in 1986 or after, and contribute to media owner, agency or brand activity across two or more geographic territories.
Just answer the questions below on no more than one A4 page and with a video no longer than two minutes and 30 seconds in length. Do not worry about the quality of the video – there are no prizes for production values, so long as you answer the questions.
Please email your submission to email@example.com by the FINAL DEADLINE of Monday 7 November 2016.
– What is your greatest achievement in international marketing and media to date?
– How have you displayed a creative or innovative spirit in your role in the last 12 months?
– Describe an occasion where you have made a decisive contribution to your own brand or your client’s business?
– What drives you to succeed?
– What do you believe are the most important trends in media today?
– Finally, why are you one of the industry’s hottest young talents?